zondag 25 november 2012

The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow

Hello!

Before I start with the real post, I want to apologize for the lack of updates/post this week. The WiFi at home isn't working properly, so I don't have internet access most of the time. Sigh.
I'm using my parents computer at the moment, that's why I'm able to post something new now! 

Last weekend (not this one, but the previous one), I had an amaaaazing party with my best friends! I'll start from the beginning~

November 16, 2012
At 8:45 pm, me and one of my friends went by train to the place where the party would be held. It was quite a long travel, but we had lots of fun together, so the time went by really fast! When we arrived, two of our friends came to pick us up and after we dumped our luggage, we went outside for some stargazing. It was around 12:00 pm I think, and the stars were really bright. One of my friends thought it would be fun to go to the observatory and so we did. I'm still amazed by the fact that the person who was working there let us in without wondering why we where there at midnight. He showed and told us many things about planets and stars and we also looked through a HUGE telescope! We saw Jupiter and its four moons. It was really pretty! When we returned home, we went to sleep.

November 17, 2012



Party day! Around 4:00 pm all 9 of us were together and so the party started! No, this wasn't just an ordinary party with alcoholic drinks, loud music and sweaty people dancing. Hahaha, no no no! It was waaaaay better. We played The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow all night long. It's a really fun game and you have to be smart and cunning to win. We laughed a lot and it was soooo much fun. Everyone played their parts so well! We barely slept that night. I think I slept 1 hour? Maybe a little bit longer, but it wasn't really long. We tried watching The Matrix, but the movie crashed after one and a half hours.

November 18, 2012


For privacy reasons, I turned everyone into a Pikachu!

The last day... All of use were a little bit sleep deprived. After playing The Werewolves game three times, we cleand up the house and went outside. We took a bunch of grouppictures and then everyone had to return home. I really had one of the best times of my life and I feel so happy that I can call these people my friends. Everyone, thank you so much!

Chibi Sachiko-chan

Konnichipon!

I'm really sorry about last week's lesson. Therefore this lesson is bigger! Yay!
This week, I'm going to teach you the days of the week. It might look a little bit hard, but it's really easy! Try to remember them well ;)
Monday is 月曜日 (Getsuyoubi)
Tuesday is 火曜日 (Kayoubi)
Wednesday is 水曜日 (Suiyoubi)
Thursday is 木曜日 (Mokuyoubi)
Friday is 金曜日 (Kinyoubi)
Saturday is 土曜日 (Doyoubi)
Sunday is 日曜日 (Nichiyoubi)

Personally, I think the Kanji for 'you' is really hard. You probably saw that already. 
Hopefully everyone liked this lesson! By practising them really well, it should be easy to remember them. Good luck!

Please look forward to next week's new word!
また来週

1 opmerking:

  1. "For privacy reasons, I turned everyone into a Pikachu!" Oh God, I almost wet myself. xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen